Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Tribal Wars Experience

Well, if there is one thing that has taken more than 50% of my time, it certainly has to be the MMORPG Tribal Wars. Well, the best thing about this game is that you get to work as a team, get to know people and at the same time, get to know people all over the world.

I started my journey in World 19 as by joining the STORM tribe. I was soon Number One in the tribe. But soon, the tribe disbanded as it was not growing fast. I had no difficulty in getting an invite to new tribe, WHITE KNIGHTS. I was again in topmost position in this tribe. I had few villages, and our tribe got rid of a couple of tribe that were causing us some trouble.

Everything was going fine, until there turned out a traitor in our tribe. He got into some strong tribe VETE, and asked the top players to attack us. I managed to hold on a few attacks, but that player, pityc, had some 20+ villages and captured my 3 out of 4 villages.

The game was almost over for me. But I decided to make one final blow to pityc. I did not increase the points of the village (in case it may attract someone's attention) and started creating a huge army of 24,000 men. This was very tiring and took me a couple of weeks to reach the figure. And as luck would have it, a war had started between pityc and cesaza (another top guy in the world), and cesaza was clearly in control, having captured at least 10 villages of pityc. I immediately wrote to cesaza offering my help. I attacked one of the pityc's villages with all my army. But alas, I underestimated this guy, all my army perished in one attack =(. He had built up enough defense to survive my attack.

It was then I realized that this war was for the top guys to be finished, and I started to develop increasing my territory. I had no fear from pityc or its tribe as they were involved in war with a single player, cesaza, who himself is stronger than their whole tribe. I am eagerly waiting to see the end result of this legendary battle. I hope cesaza wins =D. As I write this post, I have 7 villages (which is less by all standards, pityc has 43 villages, cesaza has 64, and the top player in this world has 100+ villages) and am nobling my 8th village. I hope to make the final fatal blow.

P.S. If you want to know more about this game, please visit here.

No comments: