Sunday, June 29, 2008

About Me

Hi Friends,

Something about myself. Recently read about moving averages, so much will be from my recent life and little from my past life :D.

Just managed to add Passed after my BTech (Computer) degree. Didn't really have to take much efforts to get that done. Last six months consisted of a project and a subject, which required no studying at all. So, it has made my grey cells stop working, until recently when I tried to solve a puzzle and couldn't solve it. Despite this, I managed to get a good job, only because I was recruited an year earlier, when I was yet into education business.

As my joining was about 3 months later when I graduated, I picked up new interests to utilize my time effectively, latest one being playing the MMORPG Tribal Wars. (Well, its not RPG though.) Even as I write this blog, I have sent an attack to neighbouring village to plunder his resources. My other interests are Japanese, anime and most important of all money (in decent terms, finance.)

Something about my profile. Well "About me" section and the profile picture are inspired from the anime "Avatar: The Last Airbender." The profile pic is of the legendary firebender Iroh.

1 comment:

Sameer said...

Hey great to see you here :)